Set A Solid Base For Your Business – How to Evaluate Your Business
In this video Marie goes through evaluating your business.
For the Evaluation sheet Click Here
It is very important to set a solid foundation for your business before you start marketing.
Did you realize that 95% of people that have an online business don’t set a strong foundation. That is probably why 95% of online business don’t make money of fail
To evaluate your business you need to ask yourself the following questions
- What industry are you part of?
- Why did you decide to get into this business?
- Can you scale your business?
- Do you currently have a plan for your business/
- What is currently working in your business?
- What barriers are stopping your business from growing
- What is the biggest costs in your business?
- Where are the opportunities to increase profits in your business?
- What two areas need the most improvements
- What is the stopping you improving those?
- How do you currently market your business?
- How many people are on your list?
- How many products are you promoting/salin?
- How many times a week are you blogging
- How many time do you host webinars a month?
- How often do you email your list?
- How many hours of work do you outsource?
- How many unique visitors does your website/landing page get?
- What percentage of traffic converts to to sales?
- What numbers are you currently tracking in your business
- What numbers should you be tracking?
Action Step for today
Take one area in your business that requires improvement. Thinks about how you are going to improve that.
Now set a date when you are going to do it by and start working on it.
Click to find out more about Marie Santos
How to Evaluate Yourself To Set A Solid Base For Your Business
In this video Marie Talks about the how to evaluate youself. Enjoy.
Please Click Here. to get access to your free worksheet….
A lot of people that get into business fail for a variety of reasons. One is because they don’t have a solid base/foundation.
There are 3 step to layer a strong foundation
- Evaluation of yourself, your business and your customers
But today we will cover Self Evaluation
Why self evaluation? Because it is you that is driving your business so you to access where you are at so you know what you need to work on.
To do this you need to ask yourself some question.
- What made you want to start a business?
- What steps have you taken to further educate yourself in your industry?
- What areas do you need to personally improve to grow your business?
- What motivates and drives you?
- What’s your ultimate goal for this business
- What are your obstacles
- What are your strenghts that will give you a competitive edge
- How many Hour a week do you want to work?
- Do you like working alone or do you like working in a team?
- How long do you plan on being involved in this business?
- How involved do want to be with the daily running on your business
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- What do you enjoy least about your work?
These question are all on the evaluation sheet
If you would like to find out more about Marie Santos click here.
Stay tuned for Marie’s next installment
Solo Ads are they really DEAD ?
Do you use Solo ads in your marketing strategy for your business ? have you of late been asking yourself if Solo ads are worth your time and money? If you are like so many marketers out there who jumped into Solo ads as part of your marketing strategy and are now questioning the value of this marketing strategy don’t be to quick to discount them delete them or leave them out of your marketing strategy, all hope is not lost!!!!
I am apart of an amazing business community where I am privy to all the latest updated information to do with marketing a business on-line. Not to mention excellent support and private mastermind groups. I also am exceptionally lucky to have access to some of the most experienced business professionals in the digital e-commerce world today and it is this access that allows me to share the most valuable tools and information with you here in the public arena.
So getting back to Solo ads and are they dead, well no I don’t believe they are. My thought on this subject is that with all the hype and shinny objects eg ( buy this system/software today and it will make you thousands in 48 hrs) is the reason behind the solo ad death and not to mention some unscrupulous solo ad providers who are in it to make a quick buck whilst you are hung out to dry.
So without further explanation if you are struggling to get a grip on Solo Ads I give to you some very valuable info from one of the founders of the community I so love being apart of.
Stuart Ross shot this video a couple of days ago for our community to help us cut through the confusion and disheartening reports and results that some are having with solo ads. Stuart is an amazing young man who helps keep our members grounded. he is an action taker and loves nothing more then seeing people succeed. Please enjoy this video and feel calm and more focused in the direction you need to take in your marketing strategy using Solo Ads
I hope this has helped you cut through the grey murky water that has gathered around Solo Ads and if you feel our business community would be a valuable resource for you and your business please feel free to sign up for Stuarts next free webinar… little hint have a pen and paper ready as he shares valuable insights into the world of online business. just click the link below and enter your best email choose the time that suits you best and enjoy the benefits we all do. Here’s to your ongoing success in your business now and in the future 🙂 Looking forward to seeing you out there.
Connect with me at your leisure if you need some more assistance always happy to help Have a super day. 🙂
Why We Do The Things We Do
In this video Antony Robbins talks about why we do thing things we do
We often know what we have to do to change our lives or become successful but don’t do it.
Why don’t you achieve what you want in life? Most people claim it is lack on resources. Lack of time, lack of money, not enough knowledge, lack of technical know how, lack of experience. The list goes on and on.
Really you need to be resourceful. If you are resourceful enough you can achieve anything you want.
You also have to decide. May the decision what you want to achieve and decide that you are willing to do what it takes to achieve it.
The 3 decisions of your destiny are
- What are you going to focus on?
- What does it mean? and
- What are you going to do?
To learn more watch the video because Anthony can explain all this a lot better than I can
Please let me know what you thing of Anthony’s video in the comments
Have an amazing day