How to Evaluate Yourself To Set A Solid Base For Your Business
In this video Marie Talks about the how to evaluate youself. Enjoy.
Please Click Here. to get access to your free worksheet….
A lot of people that get into business fail for a variety of reasons. One is because they don’t have a solid base/foundation.
There are 3 step to layer a strong foundation
- Evaluation of yourself, your business and your customers
But today we will cover Self Evaluation
Why self evaluation? Because it is you that is driving your business so you to access where you are at so you know what you need to work on.
To do this you need to ask yourself some question.
- What made you want to start a business?
- What steps have you taken to further educate yourself in your industry?
- What areas do you need to personally improve to grow your business?
- What motivates and drives you?
- What’s your ultimate goal for this business
- What are your obstacles
- What are your strenghts that will give you a competitive edge
- How many Hour a week do you want to work?
- Do you like working alone or do you like working in a team?
- How long do you plan on being involved in this business?
- How involved do want to be with the daily running on your business
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- What do you enjoy least about your work?
These question are all on the evaluation sheet
Stay tuned for Marie’s next installment