Set A Solid Base For Your Business – How to Evaluate Your Business
In this video Marie goes through evaluating your business.
For the Evaluation sheet Click Here
It is very important to set a solid foundation for your business before you start marketing.
Did you realize that 95% of people that have an online business don’t set a strong foundation. That is probably why 95% of online business don’t make money of fail
To evaluate your business you need to ask yourself the following questions
- What industry are you part of?
- Why did you decide to get into this business?
- Can you scale your business?
- Do you currently have a plan for your business/
- What is currently working in your business?
- What barriers are stopping your business from growing
- What is the biggest costs in your business?
- Where are the opportunities to increase profits in your business?
- What two areas need the most improvements
- What is the stopping you improving those?
- How do you currently market your business?
- How many people are on your list?
- How many products are you promoting/salin?
- How many times a week are you blogging
- How many time do you host webinars a month?
- How often do you email your list?
- How many hours of work do you outsource?
- How many unique visitors does your website/landing page get?
- What percentage of traffic converts to to sales?
- What numbers are you currently tracking in your business
- What numbers should you be tracking?
Action Step for today
Take one area in your business that requires improvement. Thinks about how you are going to improve that.
Now set a date when you are going to do it by and start working on it.